Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Third Day.....

Easter Sunday

A Responsive reading for the day: to be read aloud in alternating voices with others.

 
Psalm 22:22  I will tell of your name to my brothers and sisters; in the midst of the congregation I will praise you:

Psa 22:23  You who fear the LORD, praise him! All you offspring of Jacob, glorify him; stand in awe of him, all you offspring of Israel!

Psa 22:24  For he did not despise or abhor the affliction of the afflicted; he did not hide his face from me, but heard when I cried to him.

Psa 22:25  From you comes my praise in the great congregation; my vows I will pay before those who fear him.

Psa 22:26  The poor shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek him shall praise the LORD. May your hearts live forever!

Psa 22:27  All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.

Psa 22:28  For dominion belongs to the LORD, and he rules over the nations.

Psa 22:29  To him, indeed, shall all who sleep in the earth bow down; before him shall bow all who go down to the dust, and I shall live for him.

Psa 22:30  Posterity will serve him; future generations will be told about the Lord,

Psa 22:31  and proclaim his deliverance to a people yet unborn, saying that he has done it.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit: As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment